Trax Farms Harvest Days
September 19th – November 1st
- Reservations Required
Mon/ Wed/ Fri 12pm – 4pm
Sat/ Sun 10am – 5pm
- Tickets Will Not Be Sold Day Of.
- We are releasing dates weekly
- Saturday, October 31st
- Time Slots: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Store will close at 4:00pm
- Children ages 2 and under are free.
- Access to our 3 acre corn maze
- Access to the Farm Animals
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins not included in ticket price. Purchase Separately)
- Unlimited pictures with the perfect backdrop of our 150 year old farm, corn maze, and pumpkin patch.
- No Refunds. Rain or Shine.
- You have an hour from the beginning of the time slot to load the hayride wagon. For example, if your time slot is at 10:00 am you should arrive between 10:00 am and 11:00 am
- We are asking customers to estimate to spend about an hour to an hour and a half on the hill so we are able to accommodate as many customers as possible.
- The 4:00 pm Hayride Time Slot will start to come down the hill at 5:00 pm so we advise arriving at 4:00pm.
- Harvest Days will happen Rain or Shine. We will only cancel if the wagons are not able to make it up the hill.
- You do not need to purchase a ticket to shop at the store. You only need a ticket for the hayride and to participate in the activities on the hill.
Large Group Reservations
- Groups of 20 or larger need to call the store to book
- You do not need to wait until the week before to call
To-Go Café Items
- Cider Slushie – $3.50
- Candy Apple – $4.00
- Caramel Apple – $4.50