Trax Farms Harvest Days
Nothing could ever replace Trax Farms Annual Fall Festival, but due to the current circumstances this year we will be offering Harvest Days!
- Every Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday – September 21st – October 30th
- Every Saturday/ Sunday – September 19th – November 1st
- Reservations & Walk-ins Accepted
- Reservations Opening Soon
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Hayrides departing between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm. Last Hayride Departs at 4:00 pm
- Saturday / Sunday
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Last Hayride Departs at 5:00 pm
- We are suggesting you Make a Reservation for the Weekends but are not requiring.
- Walk-ins are accepted but those who purchase their ticket in advance will get first priority. You may have to wait in line.
- We advise that you make your reservations a few days in advance and not too far ahead to ensure wagons are running (due to the weather).
- Children ages 2 and under are free.
- Access to our 3 acre corn maze
- Access to the Farm Animals
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins not included in ticket price. Purchase Separately)
- Unlimited pictures with the perfect backdrop of our 150 year old farm, corn maze, and pumpkin patch.
- We are asking customers to estimate to spend about an hour to an hour and a half on the hill so we are able to accommodate as many customers as possible.
- Harvest Days will happen Rain or Shine. We will only cancel if the wagons are not able to make it up the hill.
To-Go Cafe Items
- Cider Slushie – $3.50
- Candy Apple – $3.50
- Caramel Apple – $4.00
All Customers are able to purchase these items, you do not have to buy a ticket to purchase To-Go Items.
The New Safety Plan
We want all of our customers to have an enjoyable time while feeling safe.
- We will be monitoring the number of people on the hill at all times. A staff member will monitor the count of customers coming and going. There will be no more than 250 people on the hill at one time.
- We are reducing the number of guests that will be on a hayride at once.
- All attendees and staff are required to wear a mask during arrival and transportation on the hayride. We are asking that all attendees social distance from those not in their group.
- All picnic table seating will be spaced out to accommodate the necessary distance kept.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for attendees to use throughout their entire stay.