Trax Farms Harvest Days
Nothing could ever replace Trax Farms Annual Fall Festival, but due to the current circumstances this year we will be offering Harvest Days!
- October 28th – November 1st
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Due to this week’s uncertain weather forecast we will not be taking reservations, we will only accept walk-ins. With this change, we will still monitor the number of guests on the hill and wagon at one time.
- Saturday, October 31st
- Time Slots: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Store will close at 4:00pm
- Children ages 2 and under are free.
- Access to our 3 acre corn maze
- Access to the Farm Animals
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins not included in ticket price. Purchase Separately)
- Unlimited pictures with the perfect backdrop of our 150 year old farm, corn maze, and pumpkin patch.
- No Refunds. Rain or Shine.
- You have an hour from the beginning of the time slot to load the hayride wagon. For example, if your time slot is at 10:00 am you should arrive between 10:00 am and 11:00 am
- We are asking customers to estimate to spend about an hour to an hour and a half on the hill so we are able to accommodate as many customers as possible.
- The 4:00 pm Hayride Time Slot will start to come down the hill at 5:00 pm so we advise arriving at 4:00pm.
- Harvest Days will happen Rain or Shine. We will only cancel if the wagons are not able to make it up the hill.
- You do not need to purchase a ticket to shop at the store. You only need a ticket for the hayride and to participate in the activities on the hill.
Large Group Advance Reservations
- Groups of 20 or larger need to call the store to book.
- You do not need to wait until the week before to call.
- Are you planning on booking a large group like a youth group, scout group, or maybe just getting a large group of friends or family together? If so you do NOT need to wait until the week beforehand to make this reservation. To ensure that your large group will be accommodated for we ask that you call the store ahead of time to make your reservation.
To-Go Cafe Items
- Cider Slushie – $3.50
- Candy Apple – $4.00
- Caramel Apple – $4.50
All Customers are able to purchase these items, you do not have to buy a ticket to purchase To-Go Items.
While Supplies Last.
The New Safety Plan
We want all of our customers to have an enjoyable time while feeling safe.
- We will be monitoring the number of people on the hill at all times. A staff member will monitor the count of customers coming and going. There will be no more than 250 people on the hill at one time.
- We are reducing the number of guests that will be on a hayride at once.
- All attendees and staff are required to wear a mask during arrival and transportation on the hayride. We are asking that all attendees social distance from those not in their group.
- All picnic table seating will be spaced out to accommodate the necessary distance kept.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for attendees to use throughout their entire stay.
Pets Are Not Permitted.