Reese’s Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Weekend Hayrides
Come on out to the farm and get your fall fun on! Hop on a hayride, navigate your way through our 3-acre corn maze, pick a pumpkin or two and visit the farm animals!
On Saturday, October 30th, we’re teaming up with Reese’s to host the next Reese’s Pumpkin Patch! That means we’re giving away FREE REESE’S! Our pumpkin patch is going to be full of Reese’s and pumpkins, so come on out and pick a few to let us know which you consider the official pumpkin of Halloween!
- Reese’s Pumpkin Patch is ONLY Saturday, October 30th
- Purchase a Saturday hayride ticket to access the pumpkin patch.
- Hayrides available Friday, October 29th, Saturday October 30th and Sunday October 31st.
- Large Group Hayrides can be booked for Tue/Thu *more information below
- Sept. 21st – Oct. 28th
- Tues/Thurs 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- $10 per person (2 free teachers per class)
- Minimum 10 riders needed to pre-book
- Maximum of 20 riders per wagon, 80 riders per hour (Different groups may be combined on a wagon if necessary.)
- Group leader will pay with a single transaction at customer service and receive a hayride loading ticket for each rider to pass out to their group. (Drivers will collect tickets as groups load the wagon.)
- Groups will load behind the Landscape building (the same location as other hayrides).
- Hayride includes: 20-minute decorated scenic hayride, 3-acre corn maze, petting zoo animals and picnic games.
- Pick-your-own pumpkins will be available and can be purchased at any register prior to leaving the market.
- Pavilion with picnic tables will be available if your group would like to bring a lunch or snack.
- Groups may stay as long as they like and load on any available hayride back down the hill. Feel free to explore the pumpkin patch, produce, beehive and playground as well.
- There will NOT be a tour guide this year.
- Friday: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Group: Tues/Thurs 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. *Call customer service for more details.
- $10.00 per person
- Children ages 2 and under are free
- Access to our 3-acre corn maze
- Access to the farm animals
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins not included in ticket price, purchase separately)
- Unlimited pictures with the perfect backdrop of our 150-year-old farm, corn maze and pumpkin patch! Tag us on social media @traxfarms
- Tickets will be released on a weekly basis.
- Call Customer Service to book a Large Group Hayride today! (412) 835-3246
- This event is nonrefundable, unless Trax Farms cancels the event.
- This event has a limited amount of tickets that will be sold each hour.
- We suggest that you make your reservations a few days in advance.
- You can arrive anytime within your hour time slot, hayrides will run continuously.
- Fall Festival activities are not available during the week.
- You do not need to purchase a ticket to shop at the store. You only need a ticket for the hayride and to participate in the activities on the hill.