Friday Hayrides, Columbus Day Hayrides and Halloween Weekend Hayrides
Come on out to the farm and get your fall fun on! Hop on a hayride, navigate your way through our 3-acre corn maze, pick a pumpkin or two and visit the farm animals!
- Hayrides available every Friday starting September 30th through October 28th, Monday, October 10th, Saturday, October 29th and Sunday, October 30th.
- Large Group Hayrides can be booked for Tue/Thu *more information below
- Tickets will be released on a weekly basis.
- Call Customer Service to book a Large Group Hayride today! (412) 835-3246 or email Jackie at email@example.com
- Friday: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Monday, October 10th: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Halloween Weekend Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Group Hayrides on Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. *Call customer service for more details.
- $10.00 per person online and includes priority boarding | $12 per person in-person with standby line
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING ONLINE AHEAD OF TIME TO SAVE MONEY AND TIME
- Children ages 2 and under are free
- Access to our 3-acre corn maze
- Access to the farm animals
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins not included in ticket price, purchase separately)
- Unlimited pictures with the perfect backdrop of our 150-year-old farm, corn maze and pumpkin patch! Tag us on social media @traxfarms
- This event is nonrefundable, unless Trax Farms cancels the event.
- This event has a limited amount of tickets that will be sold each hour.
- We suggest that you make your reservations a few days in advance.
- You can arrive anytime within your hour time slot, hayrides will run continuously.
- Fall Festival activities are not available during the week.
- You do not need to purchase a ticket to shop at the store. You only need a ticket for the hayride and to participate in the activities on the hill.