Harvest Days – Reservations
Children ages 2 and under are free
- All Reservations Must Be Made the Day Prior.
- Tickets Will Not Be Sold Day Of.
- We are releasing dates weekly
- We suggest that you make your reservations a few days in advance and not too far ahead to ensure wagons are running.
- No Refunds OR Changes will be made 5 days prior to the date of your reservation. We staff accordingly to the numbers of guests that we are expecting so we are not able to change reservations that close to the event.
- You will not receive an actual ticket when you complete your purchase. When you arrive the day of your Reservation you will check in with the last name that was used to complete your purchase.
- Harvest Days will happen Rain or Shine. We will only cancel if the wagons are not able to make it up the hill.
- You have an hour from the time you booked to load the hayride wagon. For example, if your time slot is at 10:00 am you should arrive between 10:00 am and 11:00 am
- We are asking customers to estimate to spend about an hour to an hour and a half on the hill so we are able to accommodate as many customers as possible.