Our annual Fall Festival on our 150-year-old farm is a tradition for many families in the South Hills and greater Pittsburgh area. There’s something for everyone from grandparents to grandkids. Enjoy a hayride to our pumpkin patch to pick-your-own pumpkin or see if you can find your way through our giant, 3-acre corn maze! Pumpkins are not included in the ticket price.
Every Saturday & Sunday / Opens: 10 a.m. Closes 5 p.m.
September 25th – October 24th
This event is free to attend, hayride ticket required for access to corn maze and pumpkin patch.*
*Pumpkins are not included in hayride ticket.
Price: $10 per person
ADVANCED TICKETS REQUIRED – PURCHASE ONLINE PRIOR TO EVENT
Children 2yrs & under: FREE
Plan ahead before it gets sold out– limited tickets per hour.
Please purchase tickets and have QR code ready prior to getting in line.
Tickets will be released on a weekly basis. Check back to schedule your day of fall fun!
Activities with Additional Costs
Individual vendors will accept cash for their unique activity. NO ATM – Cash back up to $50 with purchase at registers.
We accept all major credit cards!
– Train Ride (Recommended for children) $3
– Bungee Jumper $6
– Rock Wall $6
– Axe Throwing *Starting 10/2 (Must be 13+) $7 for 12 throws
All bands will perform 11:00am-3:00pm unless stated otherwise
- September 25th – Kal & Moore
- September 26th – On The Level
- October 2nd – Koz
- October 3rd – Stampede
- October 9th – Right Turn Clyde
- October 10th – Right Turn Clyde
- October 16th – Pocket Change
- October 17th – Good Guys Duo
- October 23rd – See The Summer
- October 24th – Shelley Duff Duo
- September 25th – Pita Pan PGH, Hot Bunz, Baires Grill
- September 26th – Pita Pan PGH, R & G Smokeshack, Hoshi
- October 2nd – Pita Pan PGH, Joe Butt’s Barbecue
- October 3rd – Pita Pan PGH, Joe Butt’s Barbecue, Progression Bistro, Baires Grill
- October 9th – Pita Pan PGH, La Catrina, Sinkers and Suds
- October 10th – Pita Pan PGH, Emporio Meatball, Let’s Taco, R & G Smokeshack
- October 16th – Pita Pan PGH, PGH Eatz, Hot Bunz, Hoshi
- October 17th – Pita Pan PGH, Emporio Meatball, Sinkers and Suds, Baires Grill
- October 23rd – Pita Pan PGH, Joe Butt’s Barbecue, La Catrina
- October 24th – Pita Pan PGH, Wood Stoked Oven, PGH Eatz, Joe Butt’s Barbecue
Hours: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.